Thursday, May 14, 2009

An almost legit comment with spam for some reason inside it

The author:

bioceeveada

The post:

if i own my settings to secretively on photo scuttle australian expose tennis 2006 dates cheap columnar list tennis table tennis organizations master tennis series tom gorman tennis does that means no one can see my pics? i’m anguished because i do tennis elbow brace diesel shoes tennis teen tennis camps chandlers landing yacht and tennis club wimbledon winners 2003 a apt competition donor have it fix to private but it says albums views 3 times?! what does that means? is it a safe orientation to cache all my pictures on? is there a more secure site?itf juniors table tennis chinatown maret safin basic coupled decree table tennis peter fleming furniture 2006 championship provender tennis

My thoughts:

This is amazing mostly because for some reason the spam author thought that the spam wouldn't be noticed if copious amounts of it were put in the middle of legit sentences... when you delete the spam that are links to other sites (no links are on this post to spare the innocent) it reads: "if i own my settings to secretively on photo scuttle does that means no one can see my pics? i’m anguished because i do have it fix to private but it says albums views 3 times?! what does that means? is it a safe orientation to cache all my pictures on? is there a more secure site?"

I'm baffled by the genius of this spammer... even his legit sentence doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment